Saturday, April 14, 2012

IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT ME OR JUST DON'T LIKE ME......DON'T PRETEND YOU DO!!

you know who you are...and now so do i. i do not need FAKE  friends who blow smoke up my ass one minute and then ignore me for THE COOL CROWD the next. all i had to do was compare your time lines. i don't know what kind of SHITS and GRINS you gained from this,but I DO NOT DESERVE TO BE TREATED THAT WAY! NO ONE DOES! ~PRETENDING TO BE LAUGHING WITH ME WHEN OBVIOUSLY YOU WERE JUST LAUGHING AT ME THE WHOLE TIME. 


HATE TO TELL YOU THIS GIRLS BUT YOU ARE THE FOOLS,NOT ME!! BEING DISABLED IS NOT A LIFE CHOICE,BEING CRUEL IS!
i did chose NOT to block you,but to unfollow you! and yes i unfollowed many people who you follow  or who follow you.it will be up to them as to whether or not they continue to follow me and if they chose to interact with me.i do however ask that they only do so with honest intentions!
 i do realize some of them are your collateral damage and have done nothing wrong. however,i need all to  know i am not here to be popular,i am not here because i am starving for attention,affection,pitty or sympathy! 


i am here to socialize with positive people who accept themselves and others,who respect themselves and others,who are honest,caring,giving and appreciative of the same in others. 
i am here to raise awareness of #MOYAMOYADISEASE and to support and acknowledge many other causes as well. i am here to enjoy many of my personal INTERESTS i have had longer than my disabilities.
also, to interact at times with those who have achieved fame in varied forms,with talent,hard work and dedication. i would much rather share a joke,a smile,or a moment of shared interest with them,than to ever buy a tabloid filled with the same senseless, ignorant fodder i was faced with  last night.


i'm not saying i am perfect and never make a mistake or a bad choice,i'm being honest enough with myself and with you to say,I AM NOT PERFECT,I AM FLAWED AND THO I MAY SAY THE WRONG THING OR LAUGH AT THE WRONG TIME ,IT IS NEVER MY INTENTION TO INSULT OR MISTREAT ANYONE!!! AND I WOULD APPRECIATE THE SAME IN RETURN...

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I'm really speechless. You're not defined by your disability and that's not the reason I'm proud to be your friend. You're a sweet, caring, witty and funny person I love to share time with (I'd love more to share it in person). You know, as I do, that some people are mean and worthless and I understand your disappointment too well. But you also know that you have true friends who love you with all their hearts ♥

    ReplyDelete